homesitemapcontact us
antique & collector vehicles
personalized plates
fleetplan discounts
address change
moving to/from BC
tips for travellers
Carry enough Third-Party Legal Liability
Your Third-Party Legal Liability insurance protects you when you are responsible for a crash and you have injured another person or damaged their vehicle or property.

In some U.S. states, personal injury lawsuits often result in large payouts to the injured victim, especially when you factor in the exchange rate. Remember that your Third-Party Legal
Looking for the best coverage? Roadside Plus
You'll enjoy real protection you can count on with each of the eight great Roadside Plus coverages:
• Rental Vehicle
• Travel Protection
• Loss of Use
• Family World Wide Transportation
• Lock Re-Keying
• Theft Deductible Waiver
• Destination Assistance
• Emergency Roadside Expense Repayment .......{more details}
Check the rules in your vacation spot
If you are staying in your vacation spot for a long period, check with the local licensing office to make sure you're not breaking any of their rules.
Going to Mexico?
ICBC's Autoplan coverage is valid in Canada and the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska, but it is not valid in Mexico.

If you're driving your vehicle in Mexico, you'll need to buy other insurance coverage from a local insurance company.
Making a claim from out-of-province
If you have an accident or your vehicle is stolen, call ICBC's out-of-province claims staff, toll-free:
1-800-667-7740 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
[ Autoplan Delivery: Mon-Fri 10am -6pm ]
All rights reserved 2003-2010
about us disclaimer privacy statement terms of use delivery policy  
Owned and operated by Pro-Vision Insurance Brokers Ltd. - an authorized Autoplan Broker of ICBC.
AutoRenewal and and any related logos are owned by Kelly Yiu, and used by Pro-Vision Insurance Brokers Ltd. under license.